Last week I learned that the average couple argues 2,455 times a year, that is 6 to 7 times a day. WHA?! How is that possible, oh wait, it is because I argue that much with my husband. I actually didn’t think I did until I listened to myself this past weekend. It is crazy about all the little bickerings that go on throughout the day….So, note to self:
1. More dates
2. Think…does it matter? Let it go.
3. Say sorry more and admit that I’m wrong
4. Say I love you more
5. Always think of him (and Beck) first
6. Think before I talk
7. Be less stubborn
8. Be more positive
9. Put that stupid phone/computer away, it is
a serious relationship strainer
10. Save more time for him at the end of the day
I love my husband, and don’t want to argue with him 2,455 times this year. That is my goal.