I know it is a little bit past the new year, but I have some resolutions for me and my blog this year! I know that some (the cooking) will probably not last. Anyway, hear me out!
For the Blog:
1. Every month I will host a one themed week (Like Faux Fur Week and Granny Chic Week) where I will need help from you guys!
2. I’m going to try to be a little more paper/whatever crafty (which I have a hard time with).
3. I’m going to focus on more clothes making, random stuff, normal decor and seasonal decor (my house needs some help on that end).
4. I’m going to try to learn more in depth, complicated sewing techniques to improve my sewing.
5. Last year my resolution was to get my blog noticed/seriously started (January I refashioned a new thing a day for 30 days) and this year its to DO something more with it. Not sure what yet, but something.
1. Start up scripture study and nightly family prayer with Beck and Danny (I guess we should be more on the ball with this stuff now that he is a little older).
2. Cook more – 4 times a week (most likely will be 3).
3. Be more tidy in the house and the car…they always need to be presentable.
4. No swearing out loud or in my head.
5. Pay more attention to Beck and Danny and less to my blog. Cherish ever moment I can with Beck. He is growing up so fast.
There are a lot more I should be adding to this list, but I think I would get overwhemed. I think I have a handle on just these 10 things. I have faith!