Once Christmas comes around, I get SO dang excited to craft. Even though I’m not much of a crafter. So, I’ve kicked it off this year by making a rudolph the red nosed reindeer pillow, or you could say I started off with my deer shirt tutorial a few weeks ago, but eh, you decide. Get ready though, there will be plenty more to come.
On a side note…have you checked out one little minute’s deer week…it is awesome! Head on over there and check out all the action!
front fabric, half yard or fat quarter
back fabric half yard or fat quarter
yarn or felt pom pom
stuffing (I used an old pillow)
1. Print image of deer onto transfer paper, cut out very close to the image.
2. Iron the image onto the front fabric.
3. Let cool down and peel off.
4. Pin the two fabrics together right sides together.
5. Sew and cut out close to the curves.
7. Hand stitch closed. Or you can use the sewing machine.
8. Make or buy a pom pom and sew to the nose of the reindeer pillow.