I have been holding onto this tee shirt for a few years, not knowing what to do to it. I didn’t want to make it a shirt for the boys and I didn’t want one for me. I wasn’t a fan of that big logo. SO, I decided to cut it out and make it a low back top. It was very beautiful if I were to say, wear it on the beach with a swimsuit underneath. But because I’m no where near that, nor no where near a vacation for that, I covered the low back with a lace piece making it way more wearable. I just throw a nude shirt on underneath…and done! You can check out the before picture after the page break below. But now on to the mort exciting matter….a GIVEAWAY!
I’m so excited about any giveaway that involves shoes….I love shoes, my most favorite part of my wardrobe. And right now over at ShoeMint, I’m loving all the many different styles, and many Spring-y. I’m loving the new collaboration with Aldo, one of my favorite places to shop. ShoeMint’s shoes are affordable, quality (with real leather/suede), and cute. And with all the new monthly arrivals with over 30 styles that are current and on trend. I’m constantly checking their free members-only site with personalized everything (I feel so special).
If you aren’t feeling lucky or you’re impatient like me – go ahead and click this HERE to get 20% off your first purchase! With free shipping and returns it is stress-free worry-free shopping experience.
ONE winner will win 1 pair of shoes (US and canada only) –
1. Click HERE to sign up at ShoeMint for free (you will not regret it!)
2. Leave a comment back here with what your favorite pair of shoe mint shoes are.
Check out the before picture and instructions below!
1. Cut out tee shirt back or front like this, and cut out the ribbing.
2. Hem the edges under a half inch or so. Knit is easy because you just stretch it as you go! You can see this in step 3. You can take in the sleeves a little if you want by following this tutorial.
3. place a lace piece (preferably a stretchy lace) over the low back.
4. pin and sew
5. cut off the extra lace.